Executive Care provides in-home Personal Care services to seniors and other individuals who need assistance with their Activities of Daily Living. Activities of Daily Living refers to activities including bathing, dressing, transferring, using the toilet, eating, and walking.
In-home Personal Care services offer assistance to those who have experienced a loss in their ability to perform the Activities of Daily Living.
Our Personal Care services include:
- Companionship and Homemaking
- Assisting with eating, bathing, using bath equipment, dental/denture care, grooming, and hair care
- Assisting with bowel regularity, self-administered medications, basic skin care and nail maintenance
- Emptying or changing external urinary collecting devices, including catheter bags
- Providing colostomy care and emptying ostomy bag
- Assistance with urinals, bedpans and/or commodes
- Providing bowel and bladder incontinence care
- Encouraging to perform normal body movements and to follow prescribed exercise programs
- Assisting with positioning in bed, wheelchair and other chairs
- Assisting with transferring to/from bed, wheelchair, toilet and chair
In-home Personal Care services may not be available in all states. Please talk with us to find out.